If you are using your garage door quite a lot - meaning not just when you take out and put your vehicle; you will periodically encounter small hitches that will need to be ironed out. Even though some of the most common problems could be sorted out by the home owner himself - equipped with a hammer along with a screwdriver, the greater complex ones will anyway warrant a phone call to the company that installed your garage door. Repairing a garage door isn't a very expensive process unless there are actually spare parts which require to be changed, so when something goes completely wrong, it is always advisable to get it done immediately, to ensure that your safety is not compromised.
Different Types of Garage Doors
1. Roller garage door - This is perfect for Freeport, NY houses which have limitations in space and driveways used with the help of a remote control.
2. Sectional garage door - This can be used for narrow or wide garage areas by Freeport garage door repair. It usually opens upward into the ceiling of the garage.
3. Up and over garage doors - This door moves by swinging towards the driveway, after such it moves upward. This door when fully opened is parallel to the garage's ceiling.
4. Swing hung garage doors - This door is like the common, traditional doors which requires more space for it to be opened properly. For Freeport houses with small garage spaces and driveways, this should be avoided.
If you need some experts in fixing your broken or old garage door, come to us for your garage door repair immediately. With our garage door repair company's commitment to excellence, you will never go wrong.
Some of the products we offer include:
1. Manual garage doors
2. Electric garage doors Freeport
3. Manual driveway gates
4. Electric driveway gates Freeport
5. Pressure pad opening
6. Remote control opening
7. Digital keypad opening Freeport
8. Intercom with keypad opening
9. Timer opening
Our in-house trained engineers may then install your selection right away and we even arrange a highly skilled and registered electrician out of our small group of trusted associates to operate mains electricity for your garage or gateway complying with the latest building codes and safety and health standards.
We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured!
Call Us Today (516) 960-2956